Friday 2 August 2019

Holidays Review about Football!!!



In the start of the holiday I attended a football camp in Hokitika for three days and I have done a review about it just down here.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fun Football Camp Review

Do you like football or have you ever been to a football camp? Well I have, just recently actually, and I enjoyed it so I’ll tell you a bit about it.

I signed up for this camp because soccer/football is my favourite sport. This camp was on the first Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of the school holidays. The camp was held in Hokitika in the high school gymnasium. I went on this camp with my friend Emil, he is football mad like me. On the first couple of days I traveled to Hokitika in Emil’s parents car and on the third day we went with my dad. (Just to be clear although I am calling it a camp we did not stay the night).

I really liked this because it had two professional coaches so the trainings were very structured, the way I like it. This camp had a good balance of proper training and fun games. We had a good amount of time to have snacks and drinks so we weren’t dehydrated or hungry. I think this was a very good camp and would do it again in a heart beat.

Overall I think this was a very fun football camp and would recommend it to anyone who wants to try football or likes football to do this.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more of this keep looking around my blog!

1 comment:

  1. Great work, Rhys! This is a interesting and worthwhile piece of writing. I'm glad you enjoyed Football Camp. Mrs G

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.