Friday 9 August 2019

Learning Japanese

For the last couple of wees our class has been doing Japanese. In Japanese we have been learning the characters, the culture and how they live there. I also learned that Japan is around the same size as New Zealand but it has about 120 MILLION I repeat 120 MILLION more people than New Zealand, I was shocked when I heard this because I knew that Japan had a lot of people but I didn't think that you could fit that many people in that space. I enjoy learning about Japanese and am looking forward to learning more!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rhys, Konnichi wa! I'm glad you are enjoying Japanese. It is hard to believe the population of Japan. People are packed in everywhere. They are definitely packed into trains!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.