Friday 19 October 2018

My Term 3 Holidays

2 Weeks earlier for the holidays I went on a trip for West Coast football REP team. There was a tournament for the whole South island, there were three days worth of football. There are 10 players per team, 7 on the field, 1 goalkeeper and how the rest of the team goes is for the coach to decide. In my team were Ariston was attacker, Cooper and Payton were center mid, Luken, Stan,and Liam were center backs, and me for goalkeeper. I had a great time at Rolleston because it wasn't just football on the second day after playing we went to INFLATABLE WORLD!!! It was so fun there were slides, obstacle courses, and two castles that had a pole in between them them and you could wack people off of it. Overall I had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.