Friday 19 October 2018

German holiday

This is my letter 3 facts and a view for
the country that I have chosen Germany.
There were 10 countries that we could
choose from, and I chose Germany.

Image result for german flag
I have chosen Germany because of
its international Football team, and
because my personal favorite Football
team, Bayern Munich.


  1. Did you know that Fanta originated
in Germany in result of WWll.

2. Germany is one of the worlds largest
car producers.


3. Germany is the first place to have
daylight savings.


GERMAN SHEPHERD!!!
Image result for german dogs
Where is Germany???

Image result for germany on world map

A beautiful view that I found was in
CologneCologne Cathedral.
If you happen to be in Cologne in
November don’t miss the Cologne
Carnival, It is highly recommended for
everyone as it is widely considered one of
the greatest street festivals in Europe.


Letter to family:


16/10/18


Dear Mother,


I have decided to go to Germany for a
month, specifically Munich so I can meet
my Inspiration, Manuel Neuer, the
goalkeeper for my favorite team Bayern
Munich. It will be different but, It will be
quite an experience, I’ll try new foods,
do new things, and have heaps of fun.

Rhys

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rhys

    Well done with your work on the SLJ activities. I really liked reading all the information about Germany. It would be really good if you would sign up to do the Summer Learning Journey this summer. I would really like to blog with you over the summer.

    Well done Rhys, keep up the good work!

    Mrs Costello:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.