Thursday 21 November 2019

Writing To Entertain

This week Mrs Gully gave us the task of writing to entertain by doing different types of writing. Here is my descriptive writing.

This man may not be familiar to any of you, but he is familiar to me and he might not show the kindness inside him when he asks me to clear the table, or when my older brothers fight in the kitchen, but at the end of the day when he’s watching the T.V. with his blanket on the couch that happiness shows.

He isn’t a loud person, (as long as my brothers aren’t fighting) he doesn’t necessarily like going to work but that doesn’t matter, he is a kind person on the inside. He likes to watch the Highlanders, he likes a good seafood chowder, he likes sitting on the couch with his dog presumably with a bowl of chips, he is my definition of a regular guy. If you can’t already picture this man, he is a round man with either a singlet or one of his 7 highlander shirts on, some blue or black canterbury pants on and an under armour cap.

This man is my dad, he is a good, caring man even if he doesn’t seem like it from the naked eye’s perspective.

Did you like it? let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.