Wednesday 27 March 2019

Book review

This week I have made a book review about 'Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The last straw'
Image result for the last straw diary of a wimpy kid
Title: Diary of a Wimpy Kid
the last straw
Author: Jeff Kinney


Where is the book set, who are the characters?
I am not sure where it is set but the characters are Greg,
Manny, Rodrick, Mum and Dad.


Summary of the book.
Greg Heffley is a regular teenager and has a friend named
Rowley. He also has two brothers one older, one younger
their names are Rodrick and Manny.


Rating and age recommendation.

I would rate this book a 9/10 because it has a nice story and
humorous pictures. I think this book is for 10+ to be able to
understand some of the things in this book.

Did you like? it let me know.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rhys, Yuo have great sense of humour so I'm not surprised that you like Diary of a Wimpy Kid. I wonder how many books there are in the series now. Its great to see you blogging, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.