Friday 16 August 2019

Football Reps Trip


Image result for transparent footballA couple of weeks ago I was selected to be goalkeeper for the representative football team on the west coast and for the last couple of weeks I have been training for it on Wednesdays. I have done reps last year when I was in the 10th grade and we came third which is a big achievement for a west coast team. I am excited for this years competition because it will be quite an experience for me and I hope I can get in the reps for years to come.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Rhys

    Congratulation for making the football rep team again this year. This is a really great achievement.
    I am sure that you will be a great goal keeper.
    Do you have a favourite football team that you follow? Have you always played goal keeper?

    Keep up the great work!
    Mrs Costello :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Costello, Thanks for your comment and my favourite football team is Bayern Munich, and no, I have not always played goalkeeper I only started playing goalkeeper about 3 years ago. Thanks for your positive, helpful and kind comment!

      Delete
  2. Kia Ora Rhys, It's Emil here from T1. I really enjoyed reading this short but sweet blog post about Reps. I really like how you've added some colour with that golden football and how you've included the fact that you've been in Reps previous years.

    Maybe next time you could say where it's been previous years and this year just for that little bit more information? I've also loved the training's and all those push-ups and sit-ups! I can't wait for Nelson either! Keep up the amazing work Rhys!

    Emil

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.