Friday 17 March 2017

Literacy Reflections Term 1 Week 7


This week for literacy me Stanley and Katelin made a DLO of shanty town in a google drawing. I learned how to use the 5 w's in a introduction and that Shanty town is a heritage park. I hope you like our facts about Shantytown.

Here is my Word work for the week!

Athletics.
Athletic training/sport.
I am in the athletics team.

Chapter
Main division of a book.
In the book I’m on chapter 5.

Frozen.
Past participle of freeze.
I’m so cold I’m nearly frozen.

Abandon.
To leave completely finally.
This pet is abandon.

difficult.
Not easy or readily done.
This is so difficult.

secret
Done, made, or conducted without the knowledge of others.
This is our secret.

Skeleton.
The bones of a human/animal considered as a whole, together forming the framework of the body.
Look it’s a dinosaur skeleton!

Cunning.
Skill employed to a shrewd or sly manner.
You are a cunning little boy.

Respect.
Particular detail or point.
Thanks for showing respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.