Friday 9 September 2016

Literacy Reflections Term 3 Week 7

Why People Explore By Rhys

Screenshot 2016-09-07 at 10.09.55 AM.png
Maybe people explore to find out new things or caves or dormant volcanoes.

Maybe people explore because it's a fun thing to do and just something to do.

Or maybe people explore for their job or for lots and lots of money

People might explore to find history or to find  jewels or diamonds or fossils and lots of cool things.

This week we have been focusing on why people explore. This is a summary of why people explore. The purpose of this activity is to find out why people explore. I have used a google doc and bubble us. I am most proud of using bubble us to brainstorm because I have never used it before. I need to work on putting more writing in.

1 comment:

  1. Buna dimineata Rhys Its Kristian here. I really like how you are doing explorers to! I think you need to put more writing in your bubble us. it reminds me of starting my summary with Nicky. Why don't next time you try a Coggle instead of a bubble us

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.